WHAT I MISS AND DON'T MISS
We are making progress on our plans to move back to the U.S. People always ask what I will miss about Germany, ... answer - A LOT. I also miss things from the U.S. and there are things for both that I will not miss. Here is my lists so far.
| What I miss from the U.S. |
|
| Family and Friends |
| Warm California weather in the winter |
| Mexican Food & good Pizza |
| bike riding all year |
| chocolate chips |
| crushed pineapple in the can |
| luxury of a car when you need it |
| graham crackers |
| canned pumpkin |
| clothes dryer |
| DWTS |
|
| What I will miss from Germany |
| Friends in and outside of church and church |
| free time for me |
| The beautiful seasons |
| The lakes in our back yard |
| The view from our apartment |
| Bike riding/ great bike bike paths |
| fresh bread |
| local stores in walking distance |
| trams and trains |
| fresh wild blackberries you pick yourself |
| Ice Cream"Eis" and Gelato shops |
| all the farm land and vineyards |
| the thermal roller blinds on all the windows |
| seeing new places and other countries |
|
| What I don't miss in the U.S. |
| working |
| Los Angeles traffic |
| What I will not miss from Germany |
| so many people smoking |
| so much litter |
| trying to learn German |
| so much graffiti/tagging |
| German TV |
No comments:
Post a Comment