We have not seen many nice sunsets here, but here is one. At this time of year, Nov. 13th, the sun is setting about 4:15. We sure have short days. I woke up this morning at 7:30am to see that the sun was going to be coming out. YEAH! I thought I am going out while it is sunny. Then I checked the temperature. What ! 33 Degrees F. I checked the hourly forecast and since the sun was going to be around today, I waited until it warmed up a bit more to about 44 degrees F and then went out for my walk around the lakes. It was nice then with my coat scarf and gloves.
These two sunset photos are from our guest room deck.
![]() |
| That tower is in Luisen Park in downtown Mannheim. It has a restaurant that goes around like the one in Seattle. |


Beautiful pictures, you make me yearn to be there.
ReplyDeleteBill
Hi Susie! I keep checking in and reading your blog - I like when you share pictures! Makes me miss the place. Hope you're doing well - you seem to be picking up on the language and making new friends. Keep posting - I look forward to each one! Oh, and soon it will be time for the Weinachtsmarkts (spelling may be off) - the Christmas markets. Those are always fun to visit! Make sure you try the roasted almonds and have some spiced wine. If they have them in your area, try some Schneeballs, too - they're "snowballs" made of pastry and coated in either powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar or chocolate.
ReplyDelete