Sunday, September 29, 2013

FRANKFURT TRAIN STATION, STOFFE MARKT, CAT GRASS, PUZZLE
This is the Stoffe (Fabric) market.  It is an outdoor market.  They have it in Mannheim about 3 times a year.  Great Prices and so much fun to see all the fabric and to feel it.  You just can't buy fabric on the internet because you can't feel it.  My good friend Friederun went with me.
I found out the cats love to eat Ginger.  I was watching a Ginger plant for friends while they where on a trip and each day I'd find another leaf eaten.  So I put that plant in a safe place and started growing CAT GRASS.  They don't eat it as much as the ginger so I should grow some of that for them.  I thought it was pretty and strange that the water droplets formed on the very top of these seedlings.


We like doing puzzles at night to wind down and we are tired of listening to German TV.  This puzzle was a challenge because the box shown on the left here contained the puzzle on the right!  So we had no idea what the puzzle was before we put it together.  It was a bargain at the second hand store for .50 cents.
This is the Frankfurt train station.  Pretty nice, inclosed in a big bubble like structure.
This is our ICE train arriving to take us bake to Mannheim.  They are very nice and go very fast.  It takes about 45 minutes to go from Frankfurt to Mannheim.

No comments:

Post a Comment