I went to the library downtown and had some time so I walked around some. The Water Tower and Parade Platz have nice flowers this time of year. The day wasn't a sunny one but I didn't get rained on.
![]() |
| This is the center of town, Parade Platz fountain |
![]() |
| Parade Platz is a nice place for people to gather and sit and talk or have food at one of the side walk cafes. |
![]() |
| I had never seen this park before. I takes up about a city block. It was someone's garden in 1688. Really nice big trees here. |
![]() |
| The WasserTurn |
![]() |
| Love those pansies. |
![]() |
| This lion used to be on someone's mantle back in the early 1800's. Not sure when it came to the Wasserturn Park. |
![]() |
| It is baby bunnies season, they are all over, so cute. |









No comments:
Post a Comment