We finished another puzzle last night. This box was a real bargain as it has 3 puzzles in it and it only cost 1 euro. We thought for sure some pieces where missing but it did all come together. We started with the smallest puzzle of the birds. The other two are larger and will most likely not fit on the small hobby table and have to be done on our coffee table. In addition to that hobby, I have been doing a lot of mending for people. This week I've done 4 pair of pants hemming and repaired a blouse, hemmed a long dress, and now a lady just rang the doorbell and gave me a pair of pants to take in and a blouse to alter. I make enough money to buy bread.
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
PUZZLE AND SEWING
We finished another puzzle last night. This box was a real bargain as it has 3 puzzles in it and it only cost 1 euro. We thought for sure some pieces where missing but it did all come together. We started with the smallest puzzle of the birds. The other two are larger and will most likely not fit on the small hobby table and have to be done on our coffee table. In addition to that hobby, I have been doing a lot of mending for people. This week I've done 4 pair of pants hemming and repaired a blouse, hemmed a long dress, and now a lady just rang the doorbell and gave me a pair of pants to take in and a blouse to alter. I make enough money to buy bread.
We finished another puzzle last night. This box was a real bargain as it has 3 puzzles in it and it only cost 1 euro. We thought for sure some pieces where missing but it did all come together. We started with the smallest puzzle of the birds. The other two are larger and will most likely not fit on the small hobby table and have to be done on our coffee table. In addition to that hobby, I have been doing a lot of mending for people. This week I've done 4 pair of pants hemming and repaired a blouse, hemmed a long dress, and now a lady just rang the doorbell and gave me a pair of pants to take in and a blouse to alter. I make enough money to buy bread.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment