Remote control boats
In our local park there is a place for people to run their remote control boats. I've also seen people with remote control helicopters and UFO's there too. Mostly who I see there look like grandpas and grandkids. They have a lot of fun and some of the hobby crafts look very expensive.![]() |
| This is the area where people run their remote control boats |
![]() |
| There where several sail boats today, but mostly I see motor boats |
![]() |
| This man has a really nice wood hull sailboat |
![]() |
| This one has a remote doll that rows the kayak |
![]() |
| The doll rotates its whole body and head in different directions |
![]() |
| This is a pretty wood boat, it is about 24" long. |
![]() |
| This one looks like a tug boat |







No comments:
Post a Comment